This is all the required legal mumbo jumbo. Though wordy, I am posting by law and will enforce policies described below.
- This policy is valid from 20 March 2017
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Melissa Stouffer at the link above.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Melissa Stouffer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“Melissa Stouffer” (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
To best support the activities you participate in on my website, I am able to record some information in order to give you the best experience possible. There are two main ways this information is collected:
- When you opt-in to my email list (subscribe for a freebie, etc.) your email is added to my main mailing list and may also be added to another email sequence that you have shown interest in (sub plans, ukulele strategies, etc.) This information is only collected when you voluntarily submit the information to me! You may opt out of my mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in any email or by emailing me.
- When you use the website, we may also collect technical and routing information. We use this information to better understand and measure our website traffic patterns. We use this information so that we know which areas of our sites are favorites of our readers and which areas need improvement so we can constantly improve. All information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. We may use this non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. We also use this information for advertising on Facebook and Pinterest.