A staple of music classes, but who wants to cut out a zillion hearts so each of our students can have their own right now…?
Print them when you need them, or laminate them for easy wiping.
This set has 3 different setups.
– 2 hearts per page for 2/4
– 3 per page for 3/4
– Combine 2 pages of 2 hearts for 4/4.
Teacher Tip: Instead of printing 2/4 and 4/4, use the combined 2 per page cards for both.
Print on card stock, tape together, and laminate as a long strip for a great mat that kids won’t wreck.
Yarn makes a great and inexpensive bar line!
See more teacher tools by clicking here.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- VIP Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.