This set of worksheets is great for students to review solfege hand signs.
This sheet is great for a quick assessment of pentatonic hand signs and can be easily used for distance learning. Works for not only the Kodaly classroom, but anyone who uses Curwen hand signs.
There are 4 sheets for each song:
- Worksheet with solfege hand signs and rhythm notation
- Worksheet with solfege hand signs only.
- Answer Key
- Sheet with solfege hand signs, rhythm, and lyrics.
This set has 9 songs:
- Hey Hey (sol mi)
- Rain Rain (sol mi)
- Closet Key (do re mi)
- Apple Tree (do mi sol la)
- Hot Cross Buns (do re mi)
- Mary Had a Little Lamb (do re mi sol)
- All Through the Night (do re mi)
- Buttercup (do re mi sol)
- Peas Porridge (3 versions: sol mi, do mi sol, do re mi)
Looking for more? There are some great options for your kids while they are stuck at home that you can find by clicking HERE.