A classic music room activity made simple.
When you are crazy busy, you need a workhorse that you can use with ALL your classes. Five minutes passing time (or less!) between classes can be pretty rough on your setup, especially if you need to make a trip down the hall!
This set makes it super easy to pass out an envelope or a baggie to each student. Color coordinate your cards so you can tell your first graders to pull out 2 colors, and your 5th graders to pull out 6.
– Write rhythm notation for known songs and patterns
– Perfect for practicing rhythmic dictation
– Compose their own rhythms!
Contains 7 different measure cards and cards with rhythmic values represented by length for whole notes and rests down to sixteenth notes and rests.
– Stick and regular notation
– Heartbeat icons for quarter/eighths for your pre-reading students
– Easy print pages for color coordination
Beat strips are one of the best tools a music teacher can have, and have been a favorite of teachers for decades for a reason!
Need Note Manipulatives?
You may love:
The Kodály-Aspiring Recorder Method Level One
There are no reviews yet.