A great way for your youngest students to practice composition!
Using specific instruments, students use simple shapes to compose their own musical compositions. Compose to the beat or Ta/TiTi rhythm.
Great for Kindergarten, or 1st grade musicians!
4 composition sheets
– 1 sheet with blank squares for beat compositions
– 2 sheets with provided rhythms
– 1 sheet with space to write rhythms.
Cards for 5 common classroom instruments – Drum, Triangle, Tambourine, Rhythm sticks and Egg shaker
This is included in my Composing
Like this? Check out
Color Composing for Young Musicians!
More Composing Activities
Check out some of my other great resources!
Brain Breaks for the Music Room
Opposites – Musical Comparatives
Looking for More Resources for Ta TiTi
Looking for More Resources for Steady Beat
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- VIP Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.