A fun, engaging way to review musical instruments and create at the same time!
I love when my students get to compose but starting can be a little difficult. Giving students parameters makes things so much easier for them!
This fun file is great for letting students get a chance to be creative!
- Draw pictures to compose
- Paste pictures to compose
- Write and draw pictures to compose
- Write words and write rhythms to compose
- Write words to match the rhythm (Stick and regular notation)
- Blank composition pages for your directions
- Pictures without rhythm
- Pictures with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
- Dice with pictures for each set
- Dice with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
This is included in my Composing yes