Today I’m linking up with fellow CMU alum Aileen Miracle over at Mrs. Miracle’s Room. I will be sharing my 5 favorite pins.
1. Folk Dancing – This website has a large list (about 100!) of different folk dances, including some multicultural dances!
2. Speed Limit Game – This is a really fun way to talk about tempo! I will definitely be playing this game with my kids!!
3. Sock Puppet Tutorial – While this isn’t something I would necessarily make, it gave me a TON of inspiration for making other puppets. I’ve recently discovered puppets, and don’t have the budget to buy a bunch. But I will be using this idea to make puppets that aren’t monsters!
4. Instrument Write the Room I picked up this cute Instrument Write the Room from my friend Ginny at Ginny’s Music Space. It’s an adorable way to practice instrument families with kids. I will be using it after break!
5. This pin is perfect for me! I don’t have a project always available, and traveling the three schools can be a big stretch for me when I have limited time between classes, and limited time to to set up. On Mondays I have an hour long lunch at School A. I leave school A, have 15 minutes to drive to School B where I teach for a half hour, and then drive back to School A. There is NO room for being unprepped, or long set up, as it usually takes me 13 minutes to drive. I could EASILY make one of these for each school!!!
Hope you like them!! 😀
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Mrs. Stouffer's Music Room!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
I'm busy music teacher located near Metro Detroit, MI. I help busy music teachers who want highly engaging materials for student led learning so they can take time for themselves.