A fun poem to teach Steady Beat and Ta TiTi
A great song for:
-prepare, present, practice steady beat and rhythm (the way the words go)
-prepare, present, practice Ta & TiTi
– beat icons
– rhythm icons
– slides to present Rhythm
– slides to present Ta & TiTi
– read the rhythm
Printables and Teaching Tools:
– 7 worksheets to practice rhythm writing, and identifying the number of sounds
– rhythm cards with both stick and regular notation
– icon cards with rhythm pattern
– print-friendly beat charts
You may be interested in…
Steady Beat vs Rhythm
Comparatives for Kindergarten
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 5 points!
- VIP Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points are valid for one year and can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change. View full terms here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.