Letting your students be creative is one of the best parts of being a music educator. This is a great way to get them started right when they get back to school!
I love when my students get to compose but starting can be a little difficult. Giving students parameters makes things so much easier for them!
This fun file is great for letting students get a chance to be creative!
– Draw pictures to compose
– Paste pictures to compose
– Write and draw pictures to compose
– Write words and write rhythms to compose
– Write words to match the rhythm (Stick and regular notation)
– Blank composition pages for your directions
– Pictures without rhythm
– Pictures with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
– Dice with pictures for each set
– Dice with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
This is included in my Composing
There are no reviews yet.