This set of worksheets is a perfect set of activities for Music Advocacy.
This set includes different worksheets and activities that you can hand out to allow for variation between grade levels. Includes quarter notes with questions to create an all-school bulletin board
– 2 variations of a music survey
– Email the performer
– Email the composer
– Music Interview (short)
– 2 variations of a Music Interview (long – writing prompt style)
– 8 Variations of “Music is important to me because…” with children playing various instruments and ‘draw a picture of you making music’.
– Music means coloring sheet
– 5 Variations of a quarter note cut out with prompts to create a large all-school bulletin board