Opera or Cheese is THE cheesiest activity to leave for a sub!
– will keep all your kids engaged!
– easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.
– multiple ways to play – individuals and teams both work!
Get this game and 4 more Music or Not Games in my Music or Not
This hilarious game is perfect for a sub tub!
I put together a huge list of operas and cheeses (40 in all!) and created a slideshow game. There are also cards at the end if you want to add your own.
Newly updated to give you the best! You’ve been asking! Now:
– Includes information about each opera: composer, librettist, language it’s performed in.
– Includes old version if that is your favorite!
– Powerpoint AND PDF so you can run it the way that is easier for you!
Three print options for the game cards.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages (Even little ones can have fun with this!)
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity – this is a great way to engage people quickly in your room!
• End of class reward. My 5-8 general music students beg to play this game!
• Game Day
• Game at the end of an opera unit
•Perfect for high school students in a drama class!
Like this game? Try