This is THE activity to leave for a sub!
– will keep all your kids engaged!
– easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.
– multiple ways to play – individuals and teams both work!
This huge list of Italian composers and pasta (52 in all) will keep even you guessing!
This game is part of my Music or Not. A set of 5 games for your sub tub!
My best seller is now newly updated to give you the best! You’ve been asking! Now:
– Editable so you can add pictures.
– Includes information about each composer. (Most pictures provided).
– Includes old version if that is your favorite!
– Older kid-friendly in new darker shades.
*There are a few composers that do not have pictures because they either don’t exist, or the composers are still living and pictures are under copyright. Add them yourself with the new editable version! This game does not contain any pictures of the pasta for copyright reasons.
Three print options for the game cards.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages (Even little ones can have fun with this!)
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity (This is the reason I created this game. My school was having a “Strega Nona” themed open house, and was inspired after seeing an online quiz.. I thought that doing this as a quick game while people walked in and out would be fun since I share my space.)
• End of class reward. My 5-8 general music students beg to play this game!
• Game Day
• Game at the end of a composer unit
• Cross-Cultural Activity about Italy
Like this game?