Having a Visual Schedule is so important for all students. It can help them focus on the current task, know what’s next, and empowers them to manage themselves. This set has everything you need to make a visual schedule for the music room!
- Includes common activities for music class, and instruments.
- 112 different cards
- Cards come in three different styles
- Small squares (6 to a page) to create a small schedule or create an individual schedule for one student to hold. Teacher Tip: laminate and put schedule on a binder ring clip so they can follow along.
- Long rectangles, two to a page, for pocket charts or hanging on the board.
- Powerpoint file with 4:3 slides so you can use in slides
- A visual schedule is important for all students not just students with autism, PDD-NOS, or ADHD.