A FABULOUS way to open a class dialogue about Jazz music, and a great sub tub essential!
– Sub friendly!
– will keep all your kids engaged!
– easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.
– multiple ways to play – individuals and teams both work! This huge list of songs and world cities will keep even you guessing!
Get this game and 4 more Music or Not Games in my Music or Not yes
Two print options for the game cards: color and black & white.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity
• End of class reward
• Game Day
• Game at the beginning or end of a jazz/blues unit
• Cross-curricular activity with Geography/Social Studies
Newly updated to give you the best! You’ve been asking! Now:
– Includes information about each city and song.
– A map point for each city.
– Private playlist of ViewPure videos for each song.
– Includes old version if that is your favorite!
– Powerpoint AND PDF so you can run it the way that is easier for you!
Like this game? Try