This fun game is perfect for centers around Thanksgiving time, or to play in teams as a class.
- 28 Solfege cards
- 4 Gobble Cards
- 4 Create Your Own Cards
- Color and Black and White options
How to Play
- To play, students can work individually or play for a team. They pick a card and read the solfege pattern.
- If they are correct, they get a point for their team.
- If they pick the card that says “Gobble!”, they play it on an instrument. OR if you do not have this set up in your class, they may get a ‘free point’ for their team. (Or you can make it a put back a card!)
- If they are incorrect their team loses a point.
- Pick a card and play on barred instrument
- Arrange turkeys to create a song
- Print multiples and sing to find your partner
- Use the blank turkeys to make your own pattern